AI GROUP INDUSTRY NEWSLETTER, FRIDAY 5TH AUGUST 2022
The latest Ai Group Industry Newsletter, Friday 5th August is now available including topics on:
- Gas crisis will force more hard choices
- Act now to beat high energy prices
- Australian PMI®, PCI® and PSI®
Ai Group Industry Newsletter, Friday 29th July 2022
The latest Ai Group Industry Newsletter, Friday 29th July is now available including topics on:
- Inflation data: Unions need to back away from exorbitant wage claims
- Emissions target bills are a significant improvement
- Jobs and Skills Australia key to recalibrating national skills strategy
BOM Climate Outlooks August – October 2022
The Bureau of Meteorology have released their latest Climate Outlooks for August through to October with the following overview:
- August to October rainfall is likely to be above median for most of Australia, but below median for western Tasmania and an area of south-western WA.
- August to October maximum temperatures are likely to be above median across the tropics and parts of western and southern Australia, but below median for parts of the east and southern interior.
- Minimum temperatures for August to October are likely to be above median nationwide.
- The emerging negative Indian Ocean Dipole event, along with warmer than average waters around northern Australia, and a neutral to cool phase of the El Niño–Southern Oscillation, are likely to be influencing this outlook.
CSIRO Our Future World Report
The CSIRO have released a once-in-a-decade ‘Our Future World’ report, that we would like to share with you for your information.
The report identifies seven global megatrends that hold the key to the challenges and opportunities ahead to 2042 with a view to guide long-term investment, strategic and policy directions across government, industry, the not-for-profit sector and the broader Australian community.
Please click here to view the report.
AI GROUP INDUSTRY NEWSLETTER, FRIDAY 22ND JULY 2022
The latest Ai Group Industry Newsletter, Friday 22nd July is now available including topics on:
- Fragile energy markets remain under pressure
- Invest in people to unlock opportunities of digital economy
- Upcoming events – Beating high energy prices