BSC- Essential Information for Importers and Retailers
BSC has created a B-cycle Information Sheet for importers and retailers. Please review the information sheet here to get the latest details on the Scheme start date, including batteries in Scheme scope, and levy payment options.
If you have questions about this process, please contact Brett Buckingham firstname.lastname@example.org
AI GROUP INDUSTRY NEWSLETTER – 14TH OCTOBER 2022
The latest Ai Group Industry Newsletter, 14th October is now available including topics on:
- 5 Year Productivity Inquiry – warning shot on multi-party bargaining
- Australian PSI®: Services sector slips in September
- Deep dive: Australia’s missing migrants and the labour market
- Ai Group Industry Newsletter – 14th October 2022
AI GROUP INDUSTRY NEWSLETTER – 7TH OCTOBER 2022
The latest Ai Group Industry Newsletter, 7th October is now available including topics on:
- Stage three tax cuts make it a fairer system
- Heads of Agreement means gas price pain continues – and worsens
- Australian PMI®: Manufacturing stable in September
- Ai Group Industry Newsletter – Friday 7th October 2022
AI GROUP INDUSTRY NEWSLETTER – 29TH SEPTEMBER 2022
The latest Ai Group Industry Newsletter, 29th September is now available including topics on:
- Respect at Work Bill introduced to Federal Parliament
- Australia’s trading environment faces radical change
- Get behind National Safe Work Month activities
OPEA – AI GROUP ECONOMICS INTELLIGENCE – SEPTEMBER 2022
In the first edition of Economic Intelligence for September we cover:
- Australia’s missing migrants. How Australia’s border closure during COVID cut inwards migration and created crippling labour shortages.
- Cresting the post-COVID wave. Australian and global economic forecasts now predict slowing growth due to war, inflation, and China’s COVID-zero policies.
- Supply and demand. Supply side constraints on Australian industry remain as tight as ever, whilst demand side indicators are beginning to show signs of weakness.