To support our mission, we offer a range of services and assistance to members through:
- Leadership and cooperation
- Information via our web site, newsletters, meeting minutes
- We are a key source of power equipment industry statistics
- Training apprenticeships/traineeships advice and direction
- Industry representation to government
- Advice on regulation changes
- Best business practice
We listen and act on what is important to our members and we encourage members to share their concerns and ideas. The OPEA provides a strong and united voice for manufacturers, distributors and dealers in the outdoor power equipment industry sector.
The Association is supported by the Australian Industry Group.
In addition, the OPEA supports the work of the Battery Stewardship Council : https://bsc.org.au/
By recycling batteries, you can be part of the solution to a growing waste problem. To find your nearest commercial battery recycling service, visit the Australian Battery Recycling Initiative (ABRI) website https://batteryrecycling.org.au/recycle-batteries/why/find-a-recycler/